Logistics & Delivery Times
Before placing an order, you should understand our logistics and delivery times:
- All the products of our store, are in stock.
- However, the delivery time varies from article to article and this is directly related to the fact that we are, probably, the cheapest jewelery in Portugal.
- Valores has 25 agencies throughout the country that, among other services, buy second hand gold to individuals.
- Like most companies that provide this service, 99% of the gold purchased is destined for smelting, which means they are melted.
- As a result, Valores decided to create this platform, where it places a large part of the items that it purchases daily.
- And gave them the best price on the market.
- However, as they are in second hand, Portuguese law obliges us to retain the articles for 20 working days after the purchase.
- This means that although we have the articles on the platform, we can only deliver them to the client after this deadline.
- This term varies from article to article because there are articles that are on the platform today that were bought from an individual 1 week ago, there are others that were bought 3 weeks ago, etc.
- For example, those that were purchased 3 weeks ago, can be shipped in 1 week; those that were bought 2 weeks ago, can only be shipped in 2 weeks, etc.
- The delivery date is always explicit on the page of each article.
- We have articles that are available for immediate delivery and articles that can take one, two or three weeks to ship.
- Check the weight of an item you like.
- Then divide the price of that item by their weight (to calculate the value per gram).
- Then go to a jewelery of your choice and do the same calculation.
- And finally, compare!